Dream 365: Generation
08.09.2014 § Leave a comment
- Disgusting prostitutes in diapers swing in bird cages hung up around the city.
- A student artist has gone missing, and I can help, since I know pretty much all of them. The one who made that golden skull? Yes.
- In Japanese they have several different words for beautiful when applied to women.
- Karin’s inventing a cocktail in a dimly lit multi-story bar, midday.
- My brother is putting together a Magic: The Gathering deck. Meanwhile I’m stashing a towel under my bed so I can masturbate with it later.
For all of these reasons, I realize how complex our existence is, and that generative music is analogous to our universe and god. Also, isn’t it a shame how we never realize how much we want to hang out with our professors until after graduating from college?